Monday, June 11, 2007

Who am I?

To quote Les Miz....."I am Jean Valjean." (or 24601)
As look over my site and admire what cute cats I have, I realized that no one knows what I look like. (Or my sexy hubby for that matter.)
This is me at a cookie decorating party with my in-laws.

This is the official family photo. Since you can't pose cats, this is as good as it gets. They are both looking at the camera. I have tried to duplicate it in another setting, but it hasn't been as good.

On June 2, Jason and I went to Lisa Harshman's (now Blair) wedding. This is our picture.

This is my husband's family. I am lucky to have good in-laws.
This is my sister, Jennifer, and me. Note: I never call her Jennifer and will never call her Jennifer. She is more known as "Pond" or "Oh Pond". Typing Jennifer is just too weird.

These are the girls of the Kemp Family. From left to right, Rebekah, Mom, me, Emily (Hoagie), Jennifer (Pond), and Neleh.

No comments: