Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Snape.......here is my opinion!

Any Harry Potter fan would know, that Snape is in fact scum. I am currently re-reading all the books gearing up for Friday at 12am. (Or technically that is Saturday......oh well!) Although I have been to a Harry Potter release at midnight before, I decided that I am not going to go this year. It is going to be even crazier than 4 years ago when I went for Order of the Phoenix. (And I don't like large crowds!)

My husband can't get over the fact that I am constantly reading. (He should take a picture because it is rare!) Harry Potter and British language is filing my brain. For example, I look at trash and say "rubbish." Or I think about a crazy person and call him a "nutter." I tried to use the word "git" in Boggle, but my mom declared it wasn't a word. (BOOOOO!)

I am almost finished with HP5. (My friend who use to work at the seminary, calls it HP. I'll go off on this later!) I really need to get into 6. I have only read that once. While I am reading 5, I really can't decide what I think about Snape. I mean, I want to believe he is on the order's side, but then HOW could he let Malfoy plot to kill Dumbledore. I am hoping for the Star Wars effect. (That he comes back via a spirit or through all the pictures of him.)

Who knows! No matter what, I still don't like Snape. Death Eater or not, I wouldn't ever treat students like he does! Even if I REALLY hate them, I try to keep it to myself. And that is about all of that!

No comments: