Monday, July 2, 2007

I want a Wii

Typically when a fad comes out, I just laugh at it and move on. Sometimes, I will get on the bandwagon----maybe later than the rest though. Some examples are Star Wars and Harry Potter. Now I want a Wii. :-) I am trying to convince Jason to let me buy one with my fireworks money. He thinks I will play with it until school starts and then it will collect dust until Christmas. (And then I will play it for only a week since I am going on a cruise.)

Who cares! I think it would be cool. I wouldn't just be a couch potato. I can actually get up and move to do better at the sports games. If a 50+ year old man likes the Wii, I am sure I will love it also. Maybe I could save money to buy a few games too. (I hear you can download the old school games. Mario in HD..............gotta love it!)

I also ALWAYS wanted a Nintendo growing up. I even learned how to spell it to put it on my Christmas list. I only got a 1986 Nintendo when I got to college. I bought it off my brother-in-law for $10. And it STILL WORKS!! Now is the chance for me to get a Wii. They are only $250. There is one little problem------finding one for $250. I'd better find one now. Good luck finding one closer to Christmas. They are going like hotcakes and Christmas is still six months away.

If you know my husband, try to convince him that we need a Wii. I don't know what Shadrack or Jewel thinks. Actually Jewel is all in favor of me doing something that annoys her dad. I try not to that when possible. When I get a Wii, I am going to have a Wii party. All are invited that actually care about video games. (Pond, you have to come to the 'Ville.)

1 comment:

jennsings said...

When am I supposed to come, Pond? To play Nintendo or do something else?