Monday, July 23, 2007

My HP7 stance-------SPOILER

I have now read Harry Potter 7. WARNING: I AM GIVING AWAY THE ENDING. PLEASE DO NOT READ MY BLOG IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED AND CARE.




I am saddened by end of the series. I don't know what I will do now with my summers. I am happy about the way she ended it. Good idea to put an epilogue so people can't add on endings or what not. (Though someone probably will.) I liked how Harry and Ginny ended up together and naming their children after the fallen. (Especially Albus.)

So I was wrong about Snape! He was just so bitter that Lily died and that Harry was still alive. I am very glad that Snape gave Harry his memories. I think all of my questions did get answered. It was weird that they were trying to turn the readers and Harry on Dumbledore. That Rita Skeeter! I wish Hermione had pulled out a can of stuff on her, but I guess it was too late anyway.

JK Rowling was true to her word. Major people did die. :-( And you thought some other majors would die, like Harry. I would like to say that the chapter with Dumbledore and Harry reminded me a lot of Star Wars with Luke and Obi-Wan. (Maybe more like Lord of the Rings and Gandalf.) Hopefully I will continue to read other books.There is always book club.......

No comments: