Saturday, July 28, 2007

Arg! Schools starts in 2 weeks!

Yes, JCPS starts back on August 13th. It really sucks b/c that is a Monday. The kids are going to go nuts by the end of the week. Anyway, my posts will start to dwindle to maybe once a week. My plate is full at the beginning of the year. I am starting a process called "National Board Certification." It is a rigorous process. In the end I will be "National Board Certified" and will make more money. I am also coaching the JV Quick Recall team and am doing a pilot project in the county called RICH. (Not to mention teaching Algebra 2 for the first time.)

I have confidence I can do everything, but nothing more. I went back to a workshop for 3 days last week and boy I was wiped out!! I actually went to bed BEFORE Jason. This will become standard starting the first full week of August. I actually only have 2 days free until school starts. The rest I will be working in my room or at workshops. It was fun while it lasted.

No comments: