Thursday, July 12, 2007

How do you get a "Great Aunt"?

I don't know, but ask Granny Pat and Pa. They made a very important decision today and adopted a cat. I am very excited. Hopefully it will be an improvement. Their last cat, Coco, was anything but lovely. Spoiled, but ornery. My mom got it for them b/c they had a mouse problem. (My mom is very practical.) She got it from an ad that said free kittens. Free was hardly the word. At least they adopted through the humane society this time. They take of natural selection for us. (Don't get me started about humans!)

Who knows what this cat will be like? On the flip side, Coco was abused by some, cough, grandchildren. I think it will be a good match. Hopefully, it will not get fat cat disease! As much grief as we gave Granny Pat and Pa with Coco, she did live to be 16, which is pretty old for a cat.

I can't wait to meet her. Now, what was her name again???

No comments: