Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Out with the Wii, in with the MR2

I've decided to give up on the Wii....for now. After much pondering, I figured that I wouldn't have the time to "devote" to it as I want. If it is like any other game system, it will get cheaper after Christmas. No, I decided what to do with my fireworks money.

There is this car in my driveway. At least I think it is a car, I haven't seen it run in over two years. I told Jason that if he could revive the MR2 with my fireworks money, then consider it an early birthday present. Although it is not enough to make it look pretty, he thinks he can fix it. Now my weekends will be spent buzzing around town in a 1987 Toyota MR2. (I hear it gets good gas mileage.)

As much as I complain about the MR2, there are some good points. 1. A backup car for Jason (if it works) 2. Good gas mileage. 3. I cannot drive it. (I know this shouldn't be good, but it is. I can't imagine what would happen if I drove the car and it got a scratch!! Not to mention if a moron rear-ended me!) 4. A pet project for Jason. 5. It is cool b/c the engine is in the back so the trunk is in the front.

Now if he fixes it, I will get the 2nd chance to ride in it since we have been together in FOUR years. :-) I love my Beast.

No comments: