Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The mint taste testing

For all you who are not family, this will not be funny. You will probably think this is the stupidest thing you have ever witnessed. However, my family will roll over laughing to their grave!

Background: All my life, my Granny K has had out little mints in a pretty glass candy dish. They are very tasty and she always has plenty in the living room. Years ago, maybe when I was 10, my family got into an argument over which mint tasted the best. Some insisted green, white....etc. I could care less since I think they all taste the same. BUT, us Kemps are stubborn scientists so we had to settle it scientifically with a "blind taste test." Of course, at the time, Poppy insisted they all tasted the same no matter which one he got.

Fast forward 15 years later. We now how "new" men in the family (Jason, Bill, Corey and Brian) to give us their opinion. It was a whole elaborate thing this Christmas. But, since I didn't care, I decided to get as many video clips as possible. Six months later, now that I have time, I am posting them on the web. It is also so my cousin, Katie, in California, can see these videos.

The next several posts will be just videos. I have had a hard time just trying to post them.

1 comment:

jennsings said...

I guess Bill doesn't count, eh?